Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pamper Yourself, Or Someone You Love!


In their own words:
 
*A great card for anyone that likes tea. Inside you will find a Tazo Calm teabag. Cards and Moore
*This little onesie is just too sweet for words. Melon Dot
*Pink and green together is one of my favorite color combination and this bracelet is inspired by the roses in my garden. NoniBam 
*Tassie Lavender's uplifting, sweetly herbaceous scent has a crisp and airy balsamic-woodsy undertone. The soap's pretty purple and white swirls and abundant, creamy lather make it a treat for all of your senses. Sea Sprite Soaps
*I can make it exactly how you want it! Shop Anna Virginia
*I love this clear lines and contrast between white and blue. I'm sure you'll enjoy this brooch made with love! L'Accent Nou
*Nothing says pamper me like chocolate... my rich chocolate baby bundts are a perfect fit. Addy B's Cakes
*A little something to wear to opening night of Eclipse.  Sykin's One Stop Twilight Shop
*Perfect to pamper your little angels! Two Lovebugs
*An original painted bookmark - great for cuddling up with a book - my kind of pampering! New CreatioNZ
*Take a break and enjoy the summer breeze. Sarah C Perkins Photography
*The aromatherapy effects of lavender aid sleep and calm frazzled nerves, while the chamomile relaxes the body and mind. Handmade Whimzy
*Great summer gift for yourself, to remind you to slow down and eat the ice cream! Hull's Happiest Days Designs
*Some personalized note cards, sweet little splurge for pampering yourself. Blueberry Kiss
*I love being a woman! I love pretty things with a practical side- and a side of whimsy. Cathy's Totes
*Spoil that princess pup in your life with one of my special tutus! Brynns Beautiful Bows