Monday, June 21, 2010

Marvelous Mom Monday - Kimberly - Cinnamonspice

When you are wrapping a handmade gift for someone special, do you also include a handmade card or gift tag to make this present truly unique? There are many wonderful papercrafting shops in Etsy and one of these shops belongs to our Marvelous Mom, Kimberly, from Cinnamonspice Papercrafts(http://cinnamonspice.etsy.com/) ! I am not sure if it is the reason behind the shop name but to me, although cinnamon is rarely a main ingredient of a dish or a drink, but adding a little of it can make the dish or drink a lot more delicious! Just like adding papercraft items to a gift or using a hand-decorated photo album to store your favorite pictures. It will make the gift or your album a lot more special!

Etsymom: Kimberly, Cinnamonspice Papercrafts (http://cinnamonspice.etsy.com/)


Her Family:


I am wife to my dream-come-true hubby and mommy to 3 beautiful children, ages 7, 3, and 1. We are an on-the-go family that loves to travel, but we always make time for crafting together. We enjoy painting, making cards and of course scrapbooking!


Her craft:

I developed a passion for paper very early on. I can remember making paper birthday cakes for family members from the time I was around 8 or 9 years of age. Who knew that love would blossom into my sweet little paper shop? Leaving my 15 year career with the government in 2006 paved the way for me to discover I could have my very own business doing what makes me smile! I began making custom mini scrapbook albums and have expanded my line to include sweet and sassy handcrafted journals, eco-friendly crafting supplies and one-of-a-kind scrapbooking kits.

My biggest challenge is juggling home, work and time for myself...but as long as the kids, hubby and I are happy, everything else usually works itself out!


I love the creative journey I'm on and the other fabulous moms I've met along the way. Please visit my blog for the weekly EtsyMom Monday Gift Guide! http://cinnamonspicecrafts.blogspot.com

Her 3 favorite items:

All Occasion Mini Notecard Set - $7.50



All Boy Paperbag Album Kit - $16.00

5 Things Layered Chipboard Album - $39.95

Cinnamonspice (http://cinnamonspice.etsy.com/) has truly beautifully handcrafted papercraft items. From the amount of details that was put into each item, you can tell how much time and effort Kimberly put in every one of them! Now, go and explore her marvelous shop and don't forget to comment here so she knows which item is your favorite!