Saturday, December 12, 2009

EtsyMoms Gift Guide - Toys






Every holiday I try to find the right toy. You know, something fun, but not dangerous, or not out of her age group. Here are a few I found from other Etsy moms, that for me fit all the criteria.



The first featured mom is http://www.zuzugirl.etsy.com/. I love her shop!!! It is full of fun things for that special girly girl in your life. The specific item I am in love with is her magic wands. The are pretty and fun and don't have any particular princess in mind (so you don't have to buy Disney). I like this one in white, because it matches every princess dress. The also have a bell (so you know when she's coming). Please take time to check out her shop, she has lots of other items as well. I saw some really adorable hair bows and princess crowns mixed in there too.

The second featured mom is www.prettylizzylu.etsy.com. I really enjoyed the stuffed animals. She has a few to choose from, but all are especially kid friendly. The have no buttons or items that could be pulled off or eaten, which is always a big plus to me. I chose the bunny because I love the colors, but she also have a squid that would be perfect for any little boy.

My third featured mom is www.thelittlelovebug.etsy.com. I love this idea. They are pretend cookies. Her store is all about pretend, and I was always a fan of the land of make believe (I may still enter it from time to time). She has all sorts of felt foods. I am showing the cookies, but she also has chips and even beverages out of felt.

Please take some time to check out these, and all, of the EtsyMoms shops. There are lots of great ideas out there.

Also, on a side note, we are trying to do a team wide giveaway. I would love to get at least 10 moms willing to donate some items so we could do a big Christmas giveaway. I already have one mom signed up, but if anyone else is interested please send me a note at hsue114@aol.com or convo my shop on Etsy.