Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Favorite Etsy





Why she loves this piece:


This is one of my favorite pieces because I adore all of the gemstones used in this piece. The colors correspond wonderfully- they're all deep, rich, gorgeous colors. I also love the fact that it is a wrapped, multi-strand necklace that is a nice size, but not overly chunky. Add to that the absolutely divine Green Garnet Pendant with 2-1/2 feet of sterling silver wire, weaved into a sunburst frame and it's enough to take your breath away. I love the sparkle of gems added only to the edges of the sunburst to enhance the shape of the circle, which is a sign of eternity. It's simply a gorgeous piece.


Why I love this piece:


This necklace is absolutely breathtaking. It caught my eye right off. The colors just jump and the stones are magnificent. I adore this Etsymom piece. Well done, Tracey.


If you find and Etsymom piece you love please contact me and see it featured here.