Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kristi's Favorite Etsy





Why she loves this piece:

This was one of the very first Bouquet Bracelets that I made a few years back and they have since evolved into more intricate designs featuring more lavish bouquets of flower beading. This Violet Bouquet bracelet was designed with a more simple yet elegant approach featuring one bouquet in the front and I think the gentle violet coloring is perfect for a little Princess.I began designing children's jewelry 4 years ago when my husband and I were going through years of infertility and needed a "hubby" in the evenings to alleviate my stress. Funny enough I was an Accountant for 13 years so working with the artistic side of my brain was something new to me. As they say, that was all she wrote, I fell completely in love with making jewelry and have never stopped. Outside of caring for my daughter and trying to be a good wife, my waking moments are spent thinking about jewels and my new designs. Now that I have a daughter of my own I am inspired by all things Princess! We waited so many long hard years to have a successful pregnancy that inspiration for creating beautiful things is far from difficult.

Why Kristi loves this piece:

I LOVE all her stuff. I especially like her girl's and mom's bracelets. The girls' bracelets are so girly and sparkly and yummy. The mom's bracelet is daintier than most I see and includes names and not just birthstone color beads. She will custom design it to your specs.