Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tina's Hope for A Cure

This is an emailed from our Etsymom ByNicole (http://bynichole.etsy.com/). I wanted to post it here with hope to bring more awareness to this event and to the story of this family.

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Hey there everyone! There is a local fundraiser happening locally next month. I

am a huge supporter of this family. Their daughter has an extremely rare
condition called Cystinosis. I hugley participated in the 1st annual event last
year and plan to donate even more items to the silent auction this year.

I had the idea this morning that I would ask you moms if anyone would be
interested in donating an item to a basket for the auction. I am trying to find
new ways to promote Etsy in my area and I think a basket from our mom team would
be a great way to do that! By creating a basket I can easily include business
cards, post cards and coupons from anyone who donates items.

You can check out the website at http://www.tinashopeforacure.org/. Read the family
story, it will break your heart. If you would like to donate an item please send
me an email at cakes.bynichole@yahoo.com, I will send you a mailing address for
the donation, and I will also send you pics fo the final basket.

Thanks moms!!
nichole
http://www.bynichole.etsy.com/

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I strongly encourage you to visit the www.tinshopeforacure.org website and read her story.

If you are an Etsymom who would like to donate an item for Nichole to include in her basket, please contact her directly via her email above.

As a mother, I cannot imagine the strenght and courage a family will need to experience something like this. I know there are probably a lot of similar cases like this out there (like Layla Grace and Caden) and it's impossible for us to help every one of them. But if we can do a little each time we come across a case, I think we are bringing hope to at least one more family.

Thanks for reading.