Sunday, December 6, 2009

EtsyMoms Holiday Gift Guides






Hi fellow moms. My gift guide is all jewelry. I don't know about you, but I think jewelry is always a great gift, especially handmade. It can always be done custom, just for that person. These are the EtsyMoms that I found for some great jewelry.






The first artist is http://www.poorrobin.etsy.com/. You may have seen her advertisements on craftcult (I know I have, and subsequently checked out her shop). She has some really creative and beautiful pieces of jewelry out of felt and buttons. This is a photo of one of her button pendants, but she has some really awesom button bracelets as well.












My second artist is http://www.gemmabeads.etsy.com/. I have to admit I am a fan of the typewriter key jewelry. She has some other interesting pieces in her shop as well, but these are what always catch my eye. I chose this piece for it's simplicity. I am not one to were huge pieces, but this is right up my alley. Also, this particular one is a rare find, and I admit I have never seen this key (although I've never seen a British typewriter either), so to me it makes it all the more interesting.





My third artist is http://www.hotpinkchick.etsy.com/. She also has some really pretty pieces, but these are, at least to me, the most ideal gift. I always love color, but you never know what someone else will like. First of all, black goes with everything, and second when you have all these parties for Christmas and New Years that little black dress will really sparkle.
So I hope everyone enjoys my choices and I'm sure the artists would love any comments you have to make.