Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Meet Pinkmarshmallow!



Who are you?My name is Tara. I have 2 kids. I live in Georgia and am married to Brian, a wonderful husband and architect.

What is your Etsy Shop Name/link?
http://pinkmarshmallow.etsy.com

What tag categories do you specialize in?
shoes,accessories,bottlecaps

Do you create for children or adults, women or men?
I create items for both little and big children, and mom's. I've done bridal shoes before too!

What do you like about Etsy?
The connections that you make. Everyone seems to be 'real'. Although we are all competing for customers, noone has that attitude that can be found on some other sites. Everyone is helpful and fun. Forums definitely keep me posting and on my toes!

What do you like about creating?
I like being able to create something so original, that noone has really seen it before. Everyone should be able to wear something original.

What do you love about your business?
I like the fact that someone can look at one of my items and say..."WOW! That would be perfect for my daughter (or myself)!" It is such an uplifting feeling to know that something i made will make someone happy.

What is your favorite product right now?
I think that my Leopard Santa shoes are my fave.

What makes you unique at Etsy? I think that I offer a unique product. Completely custom made for each customer.

What makes you unique as a woman? Every woman is unique. Each woman has qualities that make her stand out - and I think that my ability to keep reinventing myself and my life as it goes along makes me unique. My life has changed so many times - I think right now is the best time of my life.

What do you love about Kids? It's so hard to pinpoint one thing. Children have such a beautiful innocence - a love for everyone and everything. The look in my girls' eyes when they see something beautiful outside that they've never seen before is something to behold.

What are some other sites to find out more about you and what you love to create?I have an ebay ID - pink*marshmallow, a webiste that I must confess to not working on very much - www.pinkmarshmallowboutique.com, weloveetsy.com and indiepublic.com.