Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Favorite Etsy



Why she loves this piece:

These are such cute earrings. Very simple and carefree, elegant and fun. They are almost like wearing nothing being so lightweight. When the light hits them they sparkle and glimmer. And they'll go with so many things in your wardrobe, you'd be surprised. The lemon quartz is flawless and is faceted like little disco balls! They're gorgeous. I accented them with tiny little white seed pearls and Bali daisy spacers and used very simple earwires to focus attention more on the beauty of the beads. My 5 1/2 year old son really liked these. When I finished them, he said they looked like little drops of lemon ice! He's so cute!


Why I love this piece:

Etsy has a lot of options when it comes to jewelry. But these caught my eye right off. The lemon color is fun and flirty but the tiny pearls just make them so lady like. I am all about understated class and I think these are just beautiful. Very sweet, Ginger.


If you run across an item you'd love to see featured here please contact me! Etsymom pieces only please.