Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do You Have A Gift For Your Mother?


The sweet smell of flowers fills my mind with loving memories - Golden Garden Earrings by Yellow Finch Designs
"A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."  Victor Hugo - Yellow Gemstone Necklace by Tamsy Trends
"Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown. In my heart it don't mean a thing." Toni Morrison  - Jackie-O wrap by Pink Polish Design
"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."  Mark Twain  - Cosmetic Bag by Paisley Baby
 "Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." Lin Yutang - Apple Tree Cake Plate by Hull's Happiest Days Designs
"God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers." Jewish proverb  - Eiffel Tower Coasters by Coaster Creations
"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother." Albert Einstein - Princess Spring Brights Necklace and Earring Set by Stray Path Designs 
"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." Abraham Lincoln- Spring Hydrangea Flower by Pammy Dawn
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." Theodore Hesburgh - Spa Cake by Sweet Dreams Boutique

Happy Mother's Day to all of you great moms!
xoxo Jenn