Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Weekly Wednesday Thread Is BACK!

I'm sure you can all understand about life getting a little crazy sometimes - what am I talking about, you're mothers... you know exactly what I mean!!
Typically, the end of the school year is a sad, stressful and overwhelming time of the year. This year was even more so for me!! Not only was I trying to finish out the year, do an entire kindergarten graduation program and get my room ready to be cleaned over the summer, I was also doing it by myself. And dealing with a huge milestone... some of the kids in my first class were graduating!! Now I'm not saying this for sympathy :) I'm just trying to explain. You see, I have been fortunate over the last 8+ years to have had student teachers and I was just used to the help... that's all :)
And as if that wasn't overwhelming enough, I was also so very, very lucky to have had the chance to go to Europe this summer to see family and it was an amazing trip - one that I won't soon forget! Here's a picture of my little one and I in front of the Eiffel Tower...

Do you forgive me now?!?!
I hope so EtsyMoms because I'm back and ready to get this team pumped up and promoting in the threads!! Here' s this week's link to get you started... please come by and share your favs!
Can't wait to see you there!!