Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Favorite Etsy


One - aceo original mixed media

by fortheloveofcrafts

Why she loves this piece:

This is one of my favorites. I start out by painting the whole 9x12" piece of paper with a simple abstract design, then cut it into ACEO size rectangles and take each of those and see what it says to me. Sometimes it is a totally effortless process and the finished piece just happens like magic. That was the case with this one, it's always fun when that happens. I accidentally scanned it upside down, but decided that I liked it just as well that way as right side up, so I left it.

Why I love this piece:
I love the motion in this work. I can see it moving. It reminds of a waterfall. It makes me happy!

If you come across an Etsymom piece you would like to see featured here contact me!